Apple’s iPhone 13 is expected to launch in September 2021. Here is everything we know about the product so far…!
So, the next amazing product launched by Apple is the iPhone 13 which is just a couple of months away from hitting the shelves. We have heard a lot of rumors that set the device away from previous iPhone versions.
The iPhone 13 will exactly look like the previous versions launched back in 2020. These were the four devices, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone Pro Max, and iPhone 12 Mini with a screen size of 5.4-inches, 6.1-inches, and 6.7-inches. Two versions were cost-effective, but two versions were quite pricey for the common people.
Designs are not much similar, but there are some definite camera improvements that are comparatively better. Also, the device has a fast A-series processor, a more functional 5G chip from Qualcomm, impressive battery life, as well as some essential tweaks to notice.
iPhone 13- Released Date is Leaked!
Due to pandemic situations, Apple’s iPhone 13 date was pushed away to October. But now it’s predicted that the device is going to hit the shelves on the 4th Friday of September 2021 which would be probably September 24.
According to a report presented by Wedbush analyst Dan Ives, iPhone 13 might launch on the third week of September. And the phone would go on sale the next Friday.
These are just the predictions about the release date, the iPhone 13 launch could also be extended to October 2021.
Price of the new iPhone:
The costs of the new iPhone are still not confirmed. However, we can expect that the prices will be around the old iPhone 12 and maybe somewhere between $699, $799, $999, and $1,099. We can predict the price range because Apple usually tends to keep the prices closer to the previous versions.
According to another report, the costs of the iPhone 13 will be “comparatively on par” with the latest models. The bad news is the report also says that the iPhone 13 Pro models will not have any 1TB storage option like other versions.
Features of the Rumored iPhone:
- Diagonal cameras: The best and stylish design. iPhone 13 will have diagonal cameras. We don’t know why they change the style, but it looks classy and stylish. Might be they have included a bigger lens this time.
- 120Hz LTPO displays: Apple now brings high-end 120Hz LTPO displays. Reports say Samsung and LG companies are going to provide these LTPO displays for all the next series of iPhone 13. Samsung has even started the production of these displays.
- Bigger coil for fast wireless charging: This time Apple did a great job. They included a bigger coil for faster wireless charging that even supports reverse wireless charging. Also, the increased size of the device might improve heat management or lead to more wattage support.
- A15 Bionic chipset: The phone is mainly powered by the high-quality A15 Bionic chipset that is built by TSMC. According to the predictions, TSMC has also started the production of this chipset.
- Bigger batteries: Apple might introduce bigger batteries to the new versions this time. According to a Chinese source, the new iPhone 13 mini model will have a 2,406mAh cell, the iPhone 13 and 13 Pro will have a 3,095mAh battery, and the iPhone 13 Pro Max might support a 4352mAh capacity.
- Improved cameras: The good news is, you will find great improvements in the camera department in all the models of the iPhone 13. Rumors say, the iPhone 13 may support an f/1.8 ultra-wide lens, but on the other side Kuo believes this element will be specific for Pro models.
We expect that iPhone 13 is going to be the best model among all the previous series. They will have better charging capacities, improved cameras, high-end displays, and exceptional design. So, if you are planning to upgrade your phone, make sure you study all the features and specs before buying. It would help you make the right decision.
Also, stay tuned to get more information about iPhone 13 in the upcoming months.