What are your favorite best friends quotes? Do you want to share it with your friends?
Friends are our un-biological siblings that we love most in the world. The vibes they give, the time we spent with them, and all the moments of pain we share together are just so priceless and couldn’t even be expressed in words.
Well, there is a lot to say about friendship and friends even words couldn’t help expressing much.
So, if you are looking for some right words to express your feelings to your best friends forever?
We have rounded up a list of best friends quotes that may help you tell your friends how much they mean to you.
Best Friends Quotes to Express your Feelings:
- “She is a friend of my mind. She gathers me, man. The pieces I am, she gathers them and gives them back to me in all the right order.” By Toni Morrison Beloved.
- “The truth is, no matter how lonely you might feel, you’re never going through anything alone. You can choose your family.” Jennifer Lopez.
- “Life is an awful ugly place to not have a best friend.” Sarah Dessen
- “The best gift anyone can give, I believe, is the gift of sharing themselves.” Oprah Winfrey
- “One friend with whom you have a lot in common is better than three with whom you struggle to find things to talk about.” Mindy Kaling
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are.” Unknown
- “Friendship takes work. Finding friends, nurturing friendships, scheduling face time, all takes a tremendous amount of work. But it’s worth it. If you put in the effort, you’ll see the rewards of positive friends who will make your life extraordinary.” Maya Angelou
- “If we treated ourselves as well as we treated our best friend, can you imagine?” Meghan Markle
- “I don’t know what I would have done so many times in my life if I hadn’t had my girlfriends.” Reese Witherspoon
- “A friend overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” Unknown
- “Friendships between women, as any woman will tell you, are built of a thousand small kindnesses… swapped back and forth and over again,” Michele Obama
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” Muhammad Ali
- “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” Anais Nin
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” Ally Condie
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Marcel Proust
- “A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.” Barnard Meltzer
- “Some people arrive and make such a beautiful impact on your life, you can barely remember what life was like without them.” Anna Taylor
- “There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.” Linda Grayson
- “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” Gina Barreca
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘You too? I thought I was the only one.” C.S. Lewis
Spread more love and positivity:
Our friends become our chosen family. They may not help us in every devastating event of life, but they always try to support, encourage and motivate us to pass through all the storms.
So, if you have a friend from who you haven’t heard for years, it’s time to express your feelings and share some kind words to make them feel that they are special and they matter.1