Trying to find the highest-paying jobs in Pakistan?
If yes, you have come to the right place. We have rounded together a list of some high-paying jobs in terms of salary range across different industries.
We understand that your salary is important but probably not the only factor in your job hunt that matters. Company culture, your aptitude, workplace environment, and managerial behaviors also count well. Above all, your happiness and satisfaction also matter a lot.
Let us help you decide which career path will be right for you and can pay you well in long term.
Our list of 30 highest-paying jobs in Pakistan can surely make it easy for you to pick the right career.
Highest paying jobs in Pakistan:
- Accountant, average salary= 1,90,000
- Architect, average salary= 5,75,000
- Neurosurgeon, average salary= 2,200,000
- Financial analyst, average salary= 614,451
- Lawyer, average salary= 600,000
- Electrical engineer, average salary= 599,800
- Software engineer, average salary= 704,105
- Project manager, average salary= 1,410,000
- Chartered accountant, average salary= 75,000-4,50,000
- IT professional, average salary= 50,000-500,000
- MBBS doctors, average salary= 50,000- 400,000
- Marketing manager, average salary= 50,000-200,000
- HR Manager, average salary= 35,000- 1,50,000
- Telecom engineer, average salary= 30,000- 100,000
- Creative designer, average salary= 60,000-100,000
- Mechanical engineer, average salary= 50,000-2,50,000
- Aviation manager, average salary=1,50,000- 5,50,000
- University lecturer, average salary= 40,000- 1,50,000
- Physical therapist, average salary= 90,000 to several lacs
- Supply chain manager, average salary= 100,000 or more
- Digital and video marketer, average salary= 50,000- 100,000
- Cyber security manager, average salary= 60,000-100,000
- Nuclear engineer, average salary= 80,000-200,000
- Fintech professionals, average salary= 100,000-200,000
- Audit manager, average salary=80,000-1,50,000
- Blockchain developers, average salary= 80,000-200,000
- Scrum master, average salary= 70,000-100,000
- Business analyst, average salary= 80,000-90,000
- Financial managers, average salary=70,000-80,000
- Pilots, average salary= 90,000-400,000
Now you are clear that there are tons of the highest paying jobs in Pakistan. You can choose from various career opportunities to grow and sustain yourself. All you need to do is, think out of the box, never lose hope, and do hard work. We are sure that you could easily find your dream job by pursuing your passion.
Still, confused? Do your proper research before choosing any profession or career based on your interests.
Stay tuned to get more news, updates, and information.